Battlegrounds Mobile India (BGMI) game has become very popular among people, After Pubg Mobile became a band in India, a similar version of Pubg Mobile was launched in India, called Battlegrounds Mobile India. Various features and rewards are added day by day in this game. Due to this people like this game more. The game gained popularity as soon as it was launched and its fans continue to play this game day after day. The game currently has over 100 million downloads. This game keeps giving different rewards and updates day by day.
In this game, there are different titles in which you have to play the classic mode game and how many matches you have to play according to the rules to get those titles from certain tiers. You can get the title if you play matches according to the title rules. So here we will talk about a title that is neither easy to get nor complicated. Let’s know something about that title.
Battlegrounds Mobile India game has different titles, some titles are very easy to get and some titles are very difficult to get. To get this Sharpshooter (Deadeye) title in Battlegrounds Mobile India you need to improve your sniping skills and kill the enemy with three headshots in a row with this sniping skill. It is not as simple as it sounds. How many rules do you have to obey to get this mission?
Along with that, you need to improve your sniping scale. If you want to get this title and don’t know how to get this title, then read our post till the end. Because we have discussed here step by step, following some kind of tips and tricks will make it easy for you to get this title.
Rules to Get this Sharpshooter (Deadeye) Title
Here we discuss how many rules you have to follow to get the Sharpshooter (Dedeeye) title in the Battlegrounds Mobile India game. We have discussed them in detail below
- Players must play solo matches in classic mode.
- The player must be positioned on the platinum tier or above in Classic mode.
- The player must headshot three enemies in the same row during gameplay.
- Enemies must be 50 meters or more away from you when killed.
Step to Get Deadeye (Sharpshooter) Title in BGMI?
If you want to get the DeadEye title in Battlegrounds Mobile India game, then as per rules you need to be Platinum level or above in Classic Solo mode. If you’re Platinum or below in Classic Solo mode, you’ll need to play a number of games in a given season to reach Platinum or above. You need to start playing solo matches early in the season if you want to reach platinum level or above and get this title as well. Because you may not get this title if you start playing at the end of the season and because of that you may have to start playing again to get this title when the season ends.
Some Tricks to Get Deadeye (Sharpshooter) Title in BGMI
When you reach Platinum level or above in Classic Solo mode in Battlegrounds Mobile India game, you will be eligible to earn this Deadeye (Sharpshooter) title. To know how you can get the title in Battlegrounds Mobile India game, we have discussed some tricks below which can be easy for you if you follow them.
- First, you need to start the solo match in the classic mode within the Battlegrounds Mobile India game.
- Then you land far away from the line your in-game flight plane would take.
- Land in a place where no enemies are likely to come while looting.
- Keep in mind while looting that you need to collect a good sniper gun.
- Then you have to headshot the enemy properly to kill them.
- You also need to remember that three enemies in the same row must be killed by three headshots according to the rules.
- You get the Deadeye (Sharpshooter) title when you kill three enemies with headshots in a row and you then finish your classic game and reach the lobby.
When you start playing a solo match in classic mode within the Battlegrounds Mobile India game, before starting that game gather 10 to 20 in-game friends and ask them to start playing the solo match together. If you start playing a solo match with 10 to 20 friends at once, you can definitely meet three to five people in the same lobby. If not, then repeatedly ask 10 to 20 friends to start the game at the same time to get at least one friend.
If you end up in a lobby with three of your friends, in that case, negotiate to land in a place where no enemies will come, where it’s just you and your three friends. You find a sniper gun there and then you kill three of your friends with headshots from 50 meters or more and then you get this Deadeye (Sharpshooter) Title.
If you only meet a friend in the lobby, land somewhere far away from where the plane is going and find a good sniper gun. Then ask your friend to look for the bots in the game and tell him if he sees a bot to manually attack the bot to reduce its health, but not kill the bot. Then you get the Deadeye (Sharpshooter) Title when you finish your game after killing 3 bots from 50 meters or more with the sniper gun there.
Some Tips to Get Deadeye (Sharpshooter) Title in BGMI
- If you don’t have any friends in the lobby or in-game after starting the solo game, you can hide in some cover and wait to kill the enemy with a perfect shot.
- You choose a good sniper gun to kill the enemy quickly and with one shot. You can also choose automatic sniper rifles, but any kills with guns like shotguns, pistols or assault rifles will not earn you this title.
- Always use sniper guns with silencers to make you last alive and kill three enemies in the same row with sniper guns.
- When you try to kill the enemies with a single shot from the sniper gun, you have to start the game from the beginning if you miss a shot.
- It’s best not to headshot an enemy while it’s moving. Because if the headshot is missed then you have to start the game from the beginning again.
- You also need to remember to position yourself in a safe place before shooting the enemies. Because another enemy can kill you with a headshot.
We hope that by reading this post you have understood how to get the Deadeye (Sharpshooter) Title in Battlegrounds Mobile India Game. If you like our post then you can share it with your friends and family.